Hey, all you coffee and tea lovers from Ottawa, have you guys heard of the Indie Coffee Passport?
If you're the adventurous type and are always seeking out the next best place for tea or coffee, this is a cool thing for you to check out. For just $14, you get to sample tea/coffee from 12 different independent coffee shops in Ottawa. The card is good for one cup of coffee or tea (up to $4.50) from each of the participating shops.
The shops are mainly based in Central Ottawa including Sandy Hill, Downtown, Glebe, Old Ottawa South, Westboro/Hintonburg and Little Italy.
Here are the participating shops:
- Alpha Soul Cafe - 1015 Wellington Street W, 613-761-8000
- Cafe Morala - 734 Bank Street, 613-235-4740
- Collected Works - 1242 Wellington Street W, 613-722-1265
- Cyclelogik - 111A Wellington Street W, 613-722-2345
- The Daily Grind Art Cafe - 601 Somerset Street W, 613-233-2233
- Grounded Kitchen & Coffeehouse - 100 Gloucester Street, 613-567-1234
- i Deal Coffee - 176 Dalhousie Street, 613-562-1775
- Le Michel-Ange - 35 Laurel Street, 613-601-4614
- Stella Luna Gelato Cafe - 1103 Bank Street, 613-523-1116
- Sun Cafe & Flowers - 410 Bank Street, 613-422-0642
- T.A.N Coffee - 317 Wilbrod Street, 613-421-0228
- The Tea Party - 119 York Street, 613-562-0352
If you want one, get it soon because the card expires November 30th!